Blood Bowl: Pestilent Vermin vs Elven Union







Kick-off:
I won the coin toss and I chose to be the kicker. The weather was extra nice and on the kick-off table the ball would bounce one more square.

Elven Union Turn 1:
The Catcher picks up the ball and hands it over to a Thrower. Rest of the Elves make a box around the ball. One Thrower punches a Novitiate, both get knocked down and my guy is stunned.

Pestilent Vermin Turn 1:
Rat Ogre stuns an elf. Cardinal knocks down another. I surround the box and manage to push the ball carrier back.

Eleven Union Turn 2:
The two elves on the right get up. The box kills a Novitiate and knocks down another. Thrower passes to the Catcher. Catcher runs between the 2 blobs, but fails the second Go for it and gets KO'd.

Pestilent Vermin Turn 2:
Rat Ogre punches a Lineman. A Novitiate pushes the Thrower. Poison-keeper grabs the ball and the rest of the Skaven dodge so they can box the ball.


Elven Union Turn 3:
The Novitiate next to the Elve blob gets KO. Then the rest of the Elves surround my box and only manage to push someone.

Pestilent Vermin Turn 3:
Cardinal stuns a Thrower. Ogre punches one Lineman, making way for the Poison-keeper but he fails the Go for it with re-roll and gets KO'd. 

Elven Union Turn 4:
Elves drop a lot of my guys, one even gets KO's. The only thing left was to grab the ball, which they succeed.

Pestilent Vermin Turn 4:
Rats get up, dodge some Elves and the Rat Ogre KO's the ball carrier.

Elven Union Turn 5:
Elves clear the area around the ball, pick it up, pass it to the Blitzer and he runs as far away as he can. After securing the ball, the coach made a bad decision and wanted to hurt my guys, failed and another elve gets KO'd.

Pestilent Vermin Turn 5:
Incredibly lucky turn for me. I went for the ball and had to do 2 dodges and 4 Go for it but I managed to knock down the Blitzer. 

Elven Union Turn 6:
With a bit of help, the Catcher gets out of my tackle zone, grabs the ball and scores.

Both my Poison-keeper come into play.

One Lineman gets up and one is replaced.

Pestilent Vermin Turn 6:
Ball bounces out of the pitch so I place it in the hands of a Cardinal.

My opponent deployed really bad and I was able to block almost all his units and run with the ball.

Elven Union Turn 7:
After lots of successful dodges the Elves knock down the Cardinal and the ball bounces in their hands.

Pestilent Vermin Turn 7:
I surround the Blitzer and throw the elve out of the pitch and take possession of the ball.

Elven Union Turn 8:
Again the Elves did a lot of dodges and surrounded my guys. When the hit to the ball carrier came both players went down and it was a Turnover.

Pestilent Vermin Turn 8:
I push the Elves out of my way, I pick up the ball and score. First half of the game ends in a tie.

A really intense game, the ball is all over the place and the teams are pretty balanced. It was late and this was a perfect point to stop. The game will continue soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment