Alpha Legion vs Ynnari


Mission : Maelstorm of War - Contact Lost
Deployment: Hammer and Anvil
Points limit: 1500
Lists:

Chaos Space Marines:
Spearhead Detachment: Legion: Alpha Legion
  • HQ
    • Chaos Lord equipped with Bolt Pistol and Axe of Blind Fury
    • Chaos Lord equipped with Jump Pack, Combi-Flamer and Blade of the Hydra
  • Heavy Support
    • 3 x 9-man Havocs equipped with 4 x Missile launcher and 5 x Boltguns
Super-Heavy Auxiliary Detachment:  Legion: Alpha Legion
  • Lord of War
    • Khorne Lord of Skulls equipped with Gorestorm cannon and Hades gatling cannon
 Super-Heavy Auxiliary Detachment: Questor Traitoris
  • Lord of War
    • Renegade Knight equipped with 2 x Avenger gatling cannon and heavy flamer and Heavy subber

Eldar:
Vanguard Detachment: Ynnari
  • HQ
    • Spiritseer equipped with Shuriken Pistol and Witch staff
    • Yvraine equipped with Sword of Sorrows
  • Elites
    • 3 x 5-man Wraithguards equipped with D-Scythes
  • Dedicated Transport
    • 3 x Wave Serpent equipped with Twin shuriken cannon and Shuriken cannon
Air Wing Detachment: Ynnari
  •  3 x Hemlock Wraithfighter equipped with 2 x Heavy D-scythe


The Deployment:
All my Havocs are inside one building with a Chaos Lord.
Wraithguards begin embarked in Wave Serpents along with the HQ's.

Eldar Turn 1:
Flyers move and block the Lord of Skulls and the transporters move closer to the Knight. Everything shoots at the Lord of Skulls leaving him in only 2 wounds.

Chaos Space Marines Turn 1:
Knight moves closer to one of the Wave Serpents and assaults it but does only 2 damage. Everything shoots at Flyers and I manage to kill 2 of them.

Eldar Turn 2:
Wraithguards disembark and do 7 damage to the Knight. The remaining Flyer kills the Chaos Lord with the Jump Pack and the Wave Serpents kill the Lord of Skulls.

Chaos Space Marines Turn 2:
With Havocs I take down the last Hemlock Wraithfighter. Knight kills 3 Wraithguards and another 2 from another squad then assaults them and slays them.

Eldar Turn 3:
Spiritseer and the 2 Wraithguards kill the Knight. Yvraine and a squad of Wraithguards hop in a transport. The other 2 transports shoot at the Havocs and kill one model.

Chaos Space Marines Turn 3:
Havocs kill a Wave Serpent and slightly damage another.


Eldar Turn 4:
Wave Serpents get closer to my Havocs and kill 2 models.


Chaos Space Marines Turn 4:
Havocs kill a Wave Serpent and do 5 wounds to the black one.


Eldar Turn 5:
Wraithguards and HQ disembark and kill a lot of my guys and then assaults them. I lose a squad of Havocs.

Chaos Space Marines Turn 5:
I rolled really bad at wounding. I wounded twice a Wraithguard and I lost 2 models.

Eldar Turn 6:
I lose 5 guys but the Spiritseer and Yvraine lose 2 wounds each from Perils of the Warp.

 Chaos Space Marines Turn 6:
 A small comeback from my guys, I lose only one model, but I manage to kill the Spiritseer.

Game ends with an Eldar victory .
Alpha Legion 3 - 8 Ynnari

 The sneaky bastards are still hard hitters and now they are harder to hit. I wished I started the match, perhaps I would have killed a Flyer so Lord of Skulls would have survived a bit more.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment