Bloodcrushers


After 2 years I finally painted 2 squads of Bloodcrushers.
 When I assembled the models, I sprayed the Juggernaut with black and the Bloodletter with carmine red.

I took a blue paint and split it into 3, one I mixed it with white and one with black. I applied 2 coats of the brighter blue on the edges of the Juggernaut.

I applied 2 coats of the original blue to blend with the bright one. (ignore the gold on the model since it was painted 2 years ago)

Finally I added the darker blue for a smooth transition.

I repainted the gold on the models or add on the ones that didn't have it.

Next I added a flesh tone to the legs and painted the silver details. I mixed PVA glue with water and Blood for the blood god paint and covered the whole base. I also added some small pieces of cork and painted them with matte black.

I also added a glowing orange to the blade.

Long story short, I painted the rest of the details, washed everything, added another coat of paint to the base and this is the final result.

No comments:

Post a Comment