Skaven vs Chaos




The Kickoff:
My opponent wins the coin toss and chooses to be the receiver.

Skaven Turn 1:
One thrower picks up the ball hands to the second thrower, then he hands it to the Gutter Runner. Blitzer kills one of my Beastmen, but he blocks the way for the Runner which stumbles when dodging and dies.

Chaos Turn 1:
Blockers start punching and kill a Lineman. Beastman grabs the ball and runs as far as he can.

Skaven Turn 2:
Ball carrier gets surrounded and he is KO'd. Ball bounces in the hands of a Gutter Runner.

Chaos Turn 2:
I clear the middle of the board and try to block the ball carrier.

Skaven Turn 3:
Rats just sneak past my guys and bring the ball onto my side of the pitch.

Chaos Turn 3:
Short turn for me... I move some players next to the ball then one of the Blockers starts fighting with a Lineman and both get KO'd

Skaven Turn 4:
A dodge or two and then TOUCHDOWN!! Skaven gain the lead.

No KO'd units come back into play so we use our reserves.

Chaos Turn 4:
Ball bounces out of the pitch so I give to one of he Beastmen on the side. Blockers clear the middle of the board. Ball carrier starts running, but he stumbles and gets stunned.

Skaven Turn 5:
Ball gets picked up by the Thrower and brought to the Gutter Runner... and the ball is back on my side of the pitch.

Chaos Turn 5:
I can't hit the ball carrier but I surrounded him. One of the Beastman starts a brawl and he is KO's.

Skaven Turn 6:
Rats punch a Beastman out of the way. Gutter Runner has no problems dodging and he scores. TOUCHDOWN! 2-0 for Skaven.

All KO'd players get back on the pitch.

Chaos Turn 6:
I grab the ball and start pushing.

Skaven Turn 7:
They try to block me by getting in my face.

Chaos Turn 7:
I knock half of the team to the ground and bring the ball to the middle of the field.

Skaven Turn 8:
They try to retaliate but not much happens.

Chaos Turn 8:
I realize that I cannot score so I try to kill more rats.

Chaos Turn 9:
Ball bounces out of the pitch so I give it to the Beastman on the left.

I start punching and I kill a Gutter Runner and a Lineman.

Skaven Turn 9:
Skaven surround the ball and knock my guy out.

Chaos Turn 10:
I try to dodge, I fail and it's a turnover.

Skaven Turn 10:
They grab the ball with no problems, kill a Beasman and flee the fight with the ball.

Chaos Turn 11:
I go for the ball but I get an attacker down so it's over for me.

Skaven Turn 11:
They another point with no one to stop them. Game ends with Skaven 3 - 0 Chaos.

Ooaauuu, Skaven beat the crap out of Chaos.  I should have used Chaos Blockers to carry the ball but still my opponent had some incredible rolls. Skaven are incredibly fast.... puny but fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment