Chaos vs Dark Elves



Kick-off:
I win the coin toss and I chose to be the kicker. We have good weather and event gives us an extra re-roll.

Dark Elves Turn 1:
First hit first kill, I lose the Blocker on the left side. Elves grab the ball and pass it around until in gets way down on my side of the pitch.

Chaos Turn 1:
I pushed the ball carrier off the pitch and she gets KO'd.

Dark Elves Turn 2:
A Blitzer picks up the ball and tries to pass it to the Witch but I manage to intercept it, causing a turnover.

Chaos Turn 2:
I get the ball to the field and box it.

Dark Elves Turn 3:
A Lineman on the left side of the pitch tries to dodge but he stumbles and it's a turnover.

Chaos Turn 3:
I advance the box ,I push another player off the pitch and I KO another.

Dark Elves Turn 4:
A Runner goes for the ball but he gets the horns and is knocked down.

Chaos Turn 4:
I score a TOUCHDOWN!

I bring on the pitch my reserve.

My opponent deploys his reserves and one the Witches gets back into the game.

I set the ball, it bounces and my opponent gets a free turn, which end abruptly after a Lineman fails a block and dies.

Dark Elves Turn 5:
They grab the ball and make a way on the left side of the pitch.

Chaos Turn 5:
I knock the ball carrier to the ground but he passes the ball as he is going down. Another lucky intercept and now I have the ball, ready to score another touchdown.

Dark Elves Turn 6:
They get in my face but they do not take the ball.

Chaos Turn 6:
I hand off the ball to the other Beastman, I run to score but I fail the last 'go for it'.

Dark Elves Turn 7:
First man that tries to dodge, fails and it's a turnover.

Chaos Turn 7:
I get up and I fail to pick up the ball.

Dark Elves Turn 8:
The Blitzer gets free and picks up the ball.

Chaos Turn 8:
I bring help and I blitz the Beastman, knocking down the elf, ball bounces in my arms and I score.

Chaos Turn 9:
I pick up the ball and bring it to the middle of the field.

Dark Elves Turn 9:
They get their guys up, Witch does a blitz on my Blocker. First result is a push and for the second I was the one to chose. Lucky for me, the opponent rolled a attacker down.

Chaos Turn 10:
I advance the box.

Dark Elves Turn 10:
They push and kick my guys but the box is safe.

Chaos Turn 11:
Box continues to advance and leaves everyone behind.

Dark Elves Turn 11:
In a desperate attempt they get a guy in my tackle zone.

Chaos Turn 12:
I punch that guy out of the way and I score.

Game end with a final score of Chaos 3 - 0 Dark Elves.

Elves have very good agility and they are pretty fast, but Dark Elves are expensive and using with 12 players leaves you with 0 re-rolls. I liked how my opponent played, high risk/high reward but I was lucky and I managed to intercept his passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment