Tesseract Vault


I sprayed the model with Zink primer.

I airbrushed some shades on the model.

I airbrushed the model with Incubi darkness.

I used a stencil and created a hexagonal pattern with Lothern Blue.

I used metallic to paint the top and bottom of the model.

I edge highlighted the blue parts with Troll Slayer orange.

I air brushed the globes with Troll Slayer orange and Flash Gitz yellow.

I airbrushed some shadows on the interior and I made the scarabs glow.

I painted the middle section as the rest of the model then I started working on the base.

I added cork to the base. I cut some sprues to make cristals and I glues them to the base.

I painted the cork with Abaddon black, the crystals and the rest of the base with Death World Forest.

I dry brushed the cork with white Scar. Then I airbrushed the crystals and the base with Moot green. Finally I edge highlighted the crystals with Flash Gitz yellow.

I added scarabs to the base.

I painted them with metallic color and washed them with Nuln Oil.

I layered some Incuby darkness on the scarabs then painted the lens with troll slayer orange and flash gitz yellow.

Finally I added some highlights and assembled the model.

No comments:

Post a Comment