Doom Lords vs Champions of Death




Round 1:
My opponent won the coin toss and chose to be the receiver.
Teams are set up and I kick the ball.

Undead Turn 1:
Ball bounces to the end of the pitch but the undead are allowed to move a player into the square where the ball is going to land.

Ball is moved up but the turn end quickly due to a bad roll.

Chaos Turn 1:
I squeeze through the middle and manage to steal the ball.

Undead Turn 2:
They surround me but I manage to keep the ball.

Chaos Turn 2:
I clear the way but the idiot stumbles in front of the end zone.

Undead Turn 3:
An idiot from the opposing team fails to pick up the ball.

Chaos Turn 3:
I push the player of the pitch, break a few heads and another idiot fails to pick up the ball.

Undead Turn 4:
It seams that only idiots are playing... another opponent stumbles in front of the ball.

Chaos Turn 4:
Finally somebody picks up the ball and scores.

Undead Turn 5:
My opponent brings on all his reserves. He picks up the ball but fails to move it up the pitch, luckily it jumps back in his hands.

Chaos Turn 5:
Short turm since I fail from the first die.

Undead Turn 6:
Half on my team is knocked down and the ball is moved to the right side of the pitch.

Chaos Turn 6:
Best I can do is get everybody back in the game.

Undead Turn 7:
They free the right side and move the ball to the middle of the pirch.

Chaos Turn 7:
I keep the presure on the ball.

No way they can score in just one turn so we skip turn 8.
At the end of round 1 Chaos leads by one. I replace the KO. Beastman with the one in reserves.

Round 2:
Chaos Turn 9:
Ball bounces in a good position.

All my players are idiots and fail, I didn't even get the chance to pick up the ball.

Undead Turn 9:
They go straight for the ball.

Chaos Turn 10:
My idiots fail to get the ball and to kick ass.

Undead Turn 10:
Ghoul steals the ball and is almost at the end of the pitch.

Chaos Turn 11:
Idiot fails to hit the Ghoul.

Undead Turn 11:
Ghoul gets and assist, knocks me down and scores. 


Chaos Turn 12:
Ball bounces off the pitch so I place it in the hands of an idiot.

Really bad rolls and my turn is over before I can move the ball.

Undead Turn 12:
Ball carrier is knocked down, ball bounces in the hand of another player of mine.

Chaos Turn 13:
I try to box the ball.

Undead Turn 13:
They surround right side of the box.

Chaos Turn 14:
Brutal turn, I knock down most of the team.

Undead Turn 14:
Undead do what they do best...RISE!


Chaos Turn 15:
I try to sneak the ball, the idiot stumbles and the game is over.

Final score Chaos 1 - 1 Undead.
Great game, too bad only idiots were on the pitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment