Bioshock: Big Daddy with Little Sister



I got this Bioshock model 3D printed.

I cleaned it, airbrushed it with Vallejo grey primer then  airbrushed with Retributor armor.

I chose the classic color scheme. On the fabric, I mixed Death world forest with Warpstone glow. I used Khrone red on the glove and the valve. I also washed all the gold with gloss Agrax earthshade.

I painted the metallic parts. On the floor tiles I used Pallid witch flesh and Stormvermin fur.

I washed the metallic parts and the fabric.

I weathered the Big Daddy and I added thick layer of gloss to the floor.

I put some basic colors on the Little Sister and I washed it with a mixture of  Agrax earthshade, Nuln oil and green.

I used some old guitar strings to make the metal cage, I added the girl to the base and the model is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment