Stormcast Eternal Sequitor


 

 I enlisted for a painting competition for which I had to design a color scheme for Stormcast Eternals. At the moment I was thinking about the Irish flag so I chose white for the armor, green for fabric and orange accents. 

Since I don't have my painting tools moved yet, I base coated the model with white, I applied a light grey on the armor, a really dark green on the fabric and a strong red for my accents. I glazed everything to get to my desired colors.

I felt like the kilt was to boring so I divided it and added flowers. I also painted the interior of the shield to look like wood.


I tried to paint the helmet and some shield parts with NMM.

 I finished the shield and I applied my base coat on the weapon.


I painted the crystal, the weapon. The only thing left is the base for which I glazed a mixture of blue and grey.




No comments:

Post a Comment