Converted Bloodthirster

As a Christmas present I received a Balrog that I converted into a Bloodthirster.
I changed the original whip, I replaced the left hand, I added shoulder pads from a Daemon Prince, a body armor from a Bloodthirster and the leg pieces are from a Maulerfiends magma cutters.
I bought a grey primer and I sprayed the whole model with it.
I started to paint the body with mat black then another coat of glossy black.
Next I applied 2 coats of Ferrari red.
I covered all the cracks in the body and bases of the flames around the model with glowing red.
I added yellow and white to the flames and I started to add gold to the armor.
At this point I also started to fix the black of the skin.
The only thing left were the weapons on which I used metallic and bronze paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment