Great Unclean One - Scabeiathrax The Bloated


I base coated this model more than  year ago and now it was the time I finished the paint job.

I dry brushed it with warpstone glow and painted the wounds with yellow from Revel.

I applied a second coat of yellow and dry brushed with moot green.

I washed the body with coelia greenshade.

Next I washed the yellow with orange.

I brighten up the yellow.
I painted a gradient on the horns.

I washed the yellow again.

Then I brighten up the yellow again. Dry brushed the skin with a mixture of white and green.

I painted the boil with the bright green, yellow and moot green.

Painted the guts with black.

I used silver on the sword then brown to weather it. Blue on the tongue, fluorescent green around the mouth. I also painted the nails an dry brushed the guts. Painted the backbone with pale witch flesh, washed it with nuln oil then dry brushed with the same white.

I made the horns, tongue and the guts shiny. Painted the nurgling with mephiston red. Painted all the wounds with blood for the blood god and the base with fluorescent green.

No comments:

Post a Comment