Converted Dark Apostle


I got this model from ebay when I bought some Chaos Chosen. Since the helmet he was holding was changed to a Plasma Pistol, I thought I would use him as a Dark Apostle.
First I painted the model with ferrari red from Revell, then I washed the model with nuln oil.



Next I painted the gold details.

I used matte black on the weapons then I added metallic paint.

I painted the bones with white scar and I did a blue gradient on the plasma pistol.

I washed the armor with Leviathan purple and painted the head with a skin color from revell.

I washed the head with orange, I was all out of ogrin flesh. Painted the blue gradient on the maul. Washed the gold with agrax earthshade. Painted the cape with glossy black and covered the details with gold. Added highlights all over the model.

No comments:

Post a Comment