Lady of Anguish (Mortaria)


I bought this miniature from Creture Caster and I will use it as the female version of Mortarion from Warhammer.
I used liquid green stuff to cover the spaces between the different parts of the model.



I primed the model with white.

Covered the body in a mixture of green and yellow.

Washed it with coelia greenshade.

Painted the wings with a mixture of blue and green and dry brushed the body with the mixture used above.

Dry brushed the body with palid witch flesh.

Washed the wings with coelia greenshade. I also washed some parts of the armor with agrax earthshade.

Dry brushed the wings with green.

Washed some parts of the wings with blue.

Highlighted the veins of the wings with lemon yellow.

Painted the scythes with bronze and washed them with agrax earthshade. Also painted the guts with white.

Washed the guts with baal red.

Washed some of the guts with leviathan purple.

Painted the rocks with eshin grey.

Washed the rock with agrax earthshade and painted the fungus with white.

Painted the base with fluorescent green.

Finally I added some grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment