Fortress Siege Game 4: Heretic Astartes vs Adeptus Astartes


Mission: Maelstorm of War: Cleanse and Capture, Eternal War: Secure and Control
Deployment Type: Search and Destroy
Point Limit: 2000
Lists:

Chaos Space Marines:
Battalion Detachment: Legion: Black Legion
  • HQ
    • Abaddon the Despoiler
    • Chaos Lord equipped with Chainsword, Power maul, The Eye of Night
  • Troops
    • 3 x 10-man Chaos Cultists
Vanguard Detachment: Legion: Black Legion
  • HQ
    • Warpsmith
  • Elites
    • 3 x Helbrute equipped with Missile launcher, Reaper autocannon
Spearhead Detachment: Legion: Black Legion
  • HQ
    •  Chaos Lord equipped with Chainsword, Power sword
  • Heavy Support
    • 2 x 9-man Havocs equipped with 4 x Lascannon
    • 2 x 9-man Havocs equipped with 4 x Missile launcher
    • 8-man Havocs equipped with 4 x Missile launcher


Space Marines:
Battalion Detachment: Chapter: Ultramarines
  • HQ
    • Captain in Gravis Armor equipped with Boltstorm gauntlet, Master-crafted power sword
    • Sergent Chronus
    • Librarian
    • Chaplain
  • Troops
    • 2 x 5-man Scouts Squad
    • 7-man Tactical Squad equipped with 6 x Boltguns and Lascannon
  • Elites
    • 6-man Centurion squad equipped with 12 x Lascannon and Missiles 
    • Apothecary
  • Heavy Support
    • Predator equipped with 4 x Lascannon
Super-Heavy Auxiliary Detachment: Chapter: Ultramarines
  •  Lord of War
    • Roboute Guilliman


The Deployment:
We played on the same table as the previous game so I set my units in the exact same manner.

Adeptus Astartes Turn 1:
The game starts with orbital bombardment and a lot of my units get wounded. Then the Lascannons take out 2 Helbrutes and wound the third.

Heretic Astartes Turn 1:
Since I played against a list like this before I went straight for the Centurions. I shot everything I had at them and killed 5 of them, but before they died, they shot again and killed my last Helbrute. Also a squad of Havocs killed the Predator.

Adeptus Astartes Turn 2:
Most of their firepower was gone, Space Marines only killed one Havoc and a couple of Cultists.

Heretic Astartes Turn 2:
I kill the last Centurion, 6 Marines and 4 Scouts.

Adeptus Astartes Turn 3:
The remaining army stars to advance towards objective 6 and in the process they kill one more Cultist.

Heretic Astartes Turn 3:
I redeploy the wounded squad of Cultists and grab objective 5. I kill the Scouts squad holding objective 1, the lonely Scout and one more Marine. The last Space Marine tanked about 8 Lascannon shots, he was amazing.

Adeptus Astartes Turn 4:
Characters retreat, camp on objectives and kill my Cultists.

Heretic Astartes Turn 4:
I finally killed the super Marine and start killing Characters. I blow up the Apothecary, the Librarian and the Chaplain.

Adeptus Astartes Turn 5:
Girlyman and Chronus continue to camp on objectives.

Heretic Astartes Turn 5:
I kill Chronus, then I manage to kill Girlyman but he is revived with 5 wounds.

Adeptus Astartes Turn 6:
Girlyman scores a few more points for objective 5.

Heretic Astartes Turn 6:
I managed to kill Roboute Guilliman and table my opponent.

No comments:

Post a Comment