Ork Deff Dread


I commissioned this model for a colleague of mine and he asked me to paint it as the one on the GW web site. I assembled only melee weapons and glued on the base some cork, pebbles and sand.



I sprayed the model with zink primer.

I base coated the model with Mephiston red and did a gradient to Troll Slayer orange. I painted the base with black then dry brushed it with grey.

I painted the metallic parts, then the teeth and eyes with averland sunset.

Next I washed the body with Fuegan orange then I painted the gold panels and the wires.

I edge highlighted the body with Troll Slayer orange and washed the metallic with Nuln oil and the gold with Agraxearth shade.

Some more edge highlights on the metallic, I added some battle damage and some rust.

No comments:

Post a Comment