The Thorns of the Briarqueen



From the beginning I want to say that, for now, this warband will not be completely painted. I started these models for an event at work. I want to show the process of painting a miniature from start to finish.
 I primed the models with white.

I glazed the models with Guilliman blue.

I glazed the lower parts with Waystone green.

Painted the body parts with Evil Sunz Scarlet.

I painted the metallics.

I washed the metallic parts. I painted the base with Eshin grey.

I layered Troll Slayer orange over the body parts, I pained armor with Retributor armor then washed it with Agrax earthshade. I painted the vines with a mixture of Death world forest and Moot green.

I hightlighted the base and the painted the roses with Troll Slayer orange, washed them with Baal red then highlighted them with white Scar.

No comments:

Post a Comment