Chaos chandelier


When we moved to our house I wanted to make it a special place of joy and delight, so I handmade our chandelier. As a true Chaos follower, I made it in the form of the Chaos symbol.
I bought 4 aluminum profiles, I cut them to 2.5 m and riveted them all together. With the remaining pieces I made and octagon to represent the circle of the symbol.

I unfolded the profile and cut it to have an arrow shape and riveted them to every end of the profiles.
I bought LED chips from China and set them on the profiles with screws.

I also bought purple LED strips and glued it to the interior of the profile and connected it to a LED driver.

I want to give a special thanks to my wife and my friends Payval and Se, since they were the only persons who believed that I will finish this project and also thank them for their help. I want to thank my father for his enormous help.

1 comment: