Houses

My friend Levi made 2 houses for me and it was the time to paint them.
For the first I went for a brick look like the other piece of terrain that I painted.
I didn't bother to prime them so I went straight to orange. Three were necessary to get a decent coverage.
 I painted the floor and the stairs black and added a coat of satin paint leaving a shinny gold look.
 I did the same for the roof.
 The only thing left was to draw the bricks and for that I used matte black.

The second one I wanted it to be more simple.
 So I used metallic paint on the whole building. Something happened to the paint because it didn't covered the surface it was applied on, but at this point I was too tired so I didn't care.
 I applied another coat of metallic paint. The building was still ugly and simple so I made the roof red and decided to add some big bricks shapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment