Khorne Tower of Skulls



I found in an older Apocalypse book a model that is no longer sold so I decided to make one of my own. A while back I bought a fortress with a lot of walls and towers. I took one of the towers, drilled a big hole in it, inserted a plastic pipe and added a gun head from a Lord of Skulls. On the sides I added Ectoplasma Cannons from a Forgefiend. From Miliput I made some Chaos symbols, using a rolling pin from greenstuffworld, and glued them to the tower.


Using a hot knife I cut a big hole in the Landraider that I had.

Using hot glue I fixed the tower in the Landraider and started to add skulls.

I added Hades Autocannons from a Forgefiend, a mark of Khorne from a Lord of Skulls and more skulls.

I bought a skull base from micro-art studios and copied it many times and covered the whole tower in skulls. I glued on top and on the sides a few spikes from a building.

At this point the model was ready for painting so I primed the tower with white primer.

I painted the skulls with pale witch flesh, the runes and guns with dark metallic and I painted the tower and the landraider with revel red.

I dry brushed the runes with gold, washed the skulls with agrax earthshade, painted the vents with blue and the details with gold.

I edge highlighted with silver, dry brushed the skulls with pale witch flesh and highlighted the vents.

No comments:

Post a Comment