REVIEW: Mierce Miniatures - Krull, Servile Lord of Dis


I wanted to buy this miniature for a long time, now I finally did it. I bought the model directly from Mierce Miniatures but it can also be purchased from Element Games. The model costs £132.99 and you get free shipping. The miniature arrived in a very well packed box, none of the spikes and long bits were bent. In the box you will find a body, 2 wings, a bag of bits and a 120 mm round base.
The production quality of the model has been improved a lot. First of all I didn't see any mold mismatch as seen in this older unboxing video and the body is now just one piece instead of two.
 The model need some cleaning but the detail on it is absolutely amazing.
 The wings have an incredible nice leathery texture.
 Details on the fingers and the had are stunning.
Slaanesh would be very happy to own this model since it has testicles. You don't see that at Games Workshop.

 I have one issue, it doesn't have a piece of paper with how all the accessories should look since some of the bits can be incorrectly removed from the sprue.
Overall it's a fantastic model and I am happy to add it to my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment