Elven Union vs Dark Elves




Kick-off:
We get a nice weather, the Dark Elves win the coin toss and chose to be the receivers.
Ball bounces near the left edge of the pitch.

Dark Elves Turn 1:
They grab the ball then they start a fight. First punch, first casualty, my Blitzer dies. They push a few of my guys but they get an attacker down and he gets KO'd.

Elven Union Turn 1:
I KO the guy next to the ball carrier then a Thrower gets stunned while punching a Witch.

Dark Elves Turn 2:
They clear the sides but when to run with the ball, the player stumbles and the ball bounces in my hands.

Elven Union Turn 2:
I score the first TOUCHDOWN of the game!

I replace the dead player with my reserve.

My opponents players are still KO and he brings his reserve on the pitch.

Dark Elves Turn 3:
I kick the ball and in lands next to a Lineman.

A player grabs the ball and the rest surround him.

Elven Union Turn 3:
I surround the box and I KO another player.

Dark Elves Turn 4:
They manage to push me aside and advance with the box.

Elven Union Turn 4:
I position myself to block the box and to be able to push the units of the pitch.

Dark Elves Turn 5:
Excellent turn for them. the KO one guy and kill another.

Elven Union Turn 5:
I push the Witch off the pitch and I steal the ball.

Dark Elves Turn 6:
They stun the ball carrier and nobody manages to catch the ball.

Elven Union Turn 6:
I pushed the enemy of the pitch, sending one to reserves and another was killed.

Dark Elves Turn 7:
They push my guys out of the way and pick up the ball.

Elven Union Turn 7:
I kick the ball carrier, steal the ball, pass it and I score another TOUCHDOWN!

My guy is still KO.

My adversary gets back 3 players.

Dark Elves Turn 8:
I set my guys back so they don't get their asses kicked.

Fortunately for me, nobody was injured.

Elven Union Turn 8:
I said "pass" for my turn. I didn't want to risk to lose another guy.

Elven Union Turn 9:
My KO'd guy gets back into the game.

My opponent also gets a player back.

Ball bounces near the middle of the pitch.

I grab the ball and make a box around it.

Dark Elves Turn 9:
They surround my box.

Elven Union Turn 10:
I clear the left flank, hand off the ball and run with it. One of my guys gets KO'd.

Dark Elves Turn 10:
They for the ball carrier and knock him down. They also knock half of my team and one of them gets KO'd.

Elven Union Turn 11:
I blitz the Thrower and manage to knock down the player next to the ball. I get up the Catcher, I pick up the ball and I score!

I was incredibly lucky this game. The Dark Elves didn't had any rerolls and that made a huge difference. Any way, awesome game.

No comments:

Post a Comment