Necromantic vs Orcs





Kick off:
We have perfect Blood Bowl weather and both teams get an extra re-roll. The ball is kicked and it bounces near the left edge of the pitch.

Necromantic Turn 1:
I pick up the ball with the Werewolf and I start clearing the line. I suffer a Turnover because a stupid Zombie failed to hit the target.

Orcs Turn 1:
They punch a few of my guys and almost kill one of my Wights but he regenerates.

Necromantic Turn 2:
I bring the Werewolf to the middle of the pitch and box the ball. I also try to block the access to the ball.

Orcs Turn 2:
They kill a Zombie and start to spread on the field.

Necromantic Turn 3:
I block most of the units and run with the Werewolf.

Orcs Turn 3:
A lot of "Go for it" and a lucky punch and I drop the ball.

Necromantic Turn 4:
I get back up but I fail to pick up the ball.

Orcs Turn 4:
Werewolf goes back down but the ball is still to far away from the Orcs

Necromantic Turn 5:
I blitz the Werewolf, I fail and he goes down again.

Orcs Turn 5:
They completely surround the ball.

Necromantic Turn 6:
I clear a few of the Orcs but still the ball is out of my reach.

Orcs Turn 6:
Orcs clear the area and pick up the ball.

Necromantic Turn 7:
In a desperate attempt I try to get the ball but I fail.

Orcs Turn 7:
They only keep the ball safe.

Necromantic Turn 8:
I kick the ball carrier and the ball bounces in the hands of the Wight but he cannot move enough to score.

Orcs Turn 8:
They just pass the turn.

Kick-off:
My opponent is allowed to move one square with all his units, nullifying my plan.

Orcs Turn 9:
They grab the ball, then push my line of defense.

Necromantic Turn 9:
I pile up next to the ball but I don't do much damage.

Orcs Turn 10:
They run with the ball on the other side of the pitch.

Necromantic Turn 10:
I go after the ball.


Orcs Turn 11:
Orcs get up an box the ball.

Necromantic Turn 11:
I surround the ball.

Orcs Turn 12:
They kick to the ground half of my team.

Necromantic Turn 12:
I get up my guys but there is nothing more that I can do.

Orcs Turn 13:
They push away my guys and advance the box.

Necromantic Turn 13:
The Werewolf fails on the first hit and he goes down.

Orcs Turn 14:
They are free to run with the box.

Necromantic Turn 14:
With a bit of luck I manage to stun the ball carrier.

Orcs Turn 15:
Assholes manage to pick up the ball.

Necromantic Turn 15:
I fail to punch the ball carrier.

Orcs Turn 16:
They push the Wight off the pitch and managed to score.

Game ends with and Orc victory. Final score Necromantic 0 - 1 Orcs.

No comments:

Post a Comment