Shadespire Orcs vs Skaven Game 1&2


Game 1:
I chose the new board with traps since the Orcs have loads of wounds.


Turn 1:
I moved the leader on an objective and surrounded one of the Orcs but failed to kill him.

Turn 2:
Orcs charged killed one rat but I brought him back. I managed to kill the previously wounded Orc and inflicted some wounds on the others.

Turn 3:
As much as I tried I didn't manage to kill the enemy leader, but I took another Orc out and I lost 3 guys.
After counting glory points, Skaven win 8 - 6.


Game 2:
I deployed in the back so that the Orcs cannot attack me in turn 1.

Turn 1:
All Orcs moved and I set my guys on objectives.

Turn 2:
I double the movement of one rat and run with him on the other side of the board. I retreat the rest and wait for the Orcs to fall in my trap.

Turn 3:
My plan worked and I managed to take out 2 Orcs.
Games ends with another Skaven victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment