Blood Bowl: Chaos vs Nurgle



Kick-off:
My opponent wins the coin toss and chooses to be the receiver.

Nurgle Turn 1:
Ball lands in the back of the pitch and it's picked up by a Pestigor. Bloaters do their job and smack the brains out of my guys. They KO one Beastman.

Chaos Turn 1:
I get my guys up and I retaliate.

Nurgle Turn 2:
They bring the ball towards the middle of the pitch, they want to box it but they stumble when taking a dodge roll.

Chaos Turn 2:
I break the unfinished box and I manage to steal the ball.

Nurgle Turn 3:
They completely surround the ball.

Chaos Turn 3:
I push a few guys out of the way and I manage to run away with the ball carrier.

Nurgle Turn 4:
Bloaters get really angry with the stunt that I pulled and kill one of my Blockers. Unfortunately for them, they do not manage to stop the ball carrier.

Chaos Turn 4:
A gentle push an I score!

I get my reserve on the pitch, but still I am out one guy.

Nurgle Turn 4.5 and 5:
Kick-off gives the Nurgle player another turn. They set units to catch the ball and they clear the left side of the pitch.

They catch the ball and advance with it. In the process, they KO another Blocker.

Chaos Turn 5:
Things are not looking good for me, but I clear the right side of the box.

Nurgle Turn 6:
Short turn for my opponent since his first player fails to hit my guy and goes down.

Chaos Turn 6:
Another moment of opportunity for me and I through to the ground almost the whole team and I KO a Rotter.

Nurgle Turn 7:
My opponent starts to move the ball, clearing a way through the middle of the pitch.

Chaos Turn 7:
I give it my best to stop him.

Nurgle Turn 8:
They run with the ball but there was no way that he could score.

Chaos Turn 8:
I hopped I kill or KO another player but my turn ended as soon as I through the first block.

Both my KO'd guys wake up.

My opponent uses his reserve.

Chaos Turn 9:
My tactic was simple, make a wall to break the enemy and bring the ball from the back.

Kick-off event allows me to move one space and the ball bounces a lot.

Blocker fails to catch a ball and it's turn over.

Nurgle Turn 9:
They grab the ball and try to push me into a corner.

Chaos Turn 10:
I try to clear the way to the ball.

Nurgle Turn 10:
My opponent tries to run away with the ball, he stumbles, but the ball bounces in the hand of another player.

Chaos Turn 11:
I break the faces of all the units surrounding the ball and they drop it.

Nurgle Turn 11:
All the players get up, they KO one of mine then they try to pick up the ball. They fail and the ball bounces in my arms.

Chaos Turn 12:
I try to break free but there are too many Nurgle units surrounding me.

Nurgle Turn 12:
Since I was surrounded, it was easy for them to punch my brains out.

Chaos Turn 13:
I struggle to get away from the enemy.

Nurgle Turn 13:
They are holding me back, blocking my units from getting the ball.

Chaos Turn 14:
I try to dodge and get the ball but I fail.

Nurgle Turn 14:
They go for the ball, but they do not manage to pick it up.

Chaos Turn 15:
A bit of luck on my side, I kill a Bloater and I pick up the ball.

Nurgle Turn 15:
They completely surround me.

Chaos Turn 16:
I try to punch my way out. The resilient bastards just won't go down.

Nurgle Turn 16:
The pestilent boys KO another Beastman.

The game end with a final score of Chaos 1 - 0 Nurgle.
Man this was a hard game. Chaos and Nurgle are almost the same. Chaos has more movement but Nurgle is resilient as hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment