Dark Elves vs Goblins





Kick-off:
We get perfect Blood Bowl weather, the ball is set so let the game begin.

Goblins Turn 1:
I pick up the ball get it to the middle of the field, hand it over to the Pogoer, he jumps over the enemy and goes for it 2 times. The Troll manages to KO one Lineman.

Dark Elves Turn 1:
The Witch drops the ball carrier.

Goblins Turn 2:
I get up, I get lucky and pick up the ball and score! Goblins 1, Dark Elves 0.

Dark Elves Turn 2:
My opponent brings the ball to the middle of the field.

Goblins Turn 3:
I surround them and attack.

Dark Elves Turn 3:
They kill of my guys and push they way forward with the ball.

Goblins Turn 4:
Retribution time! I kill a Which and Lineman.

Dark Elves Turn 4:
Bastards kill my Pogoer.

Goblins Turn 5:
I manage to steal the ball and I run with it as much as I can. I also kill a Runner.

Dark Elves Turn 5:
They get up and want to get the ball but with their first dice roll I manage to KO another player.

Goblins Turn 6:
I just score a TOUCHDOWN!

Dark Elves Turn 6:
They get the 2 Ko'd players back. The ball bounces in the back of the pitch.

Apparently I lost some of the photos that I took, so I will make this short.
I break their bones and I kill one more player.

I steal the ball from the elves.

At the beginning of the second half I manage to score again.

Dark Elves continue to reduce the number of my players.
They get lucky and sneak pass me twice and manage to get a tie.

Game ends with the final score Dark Elves 2 - 2 Goblins.
What a game!!! Both teams lost 5 guys, a lot of luck and with a miracle the Dark Elves manages to get back up and score twice. An incredible game.

No comments:

Post a Comment