Shadespire: Skaven vs Death Game 1&2



Game 1:
I win the roll of and place the first board. I deploy my rats as far away from the enemy as I can.

Turn 1:
I barely move and I use some ploy card to get an upgrade and inspire one rat. My opponent moved all his units towards mine.

Turn 2:
Skeletons start to move into my deployment and I kill the enemy commander.

Turn 3:
I run away from combat and sit on objectives to deny my adversary points. I manage to win with a score of 8 - 2.


Game 2:
My opponent won the roll and set the first board. I set my rats to be able to charge the commander in the first turn.

Turn 1:
My commander charges the enemy commander and kills him. Scythe skeleton charges my commander and kills him. I forgot to take a photo.

Turn 2:
I start charging with 3 rats but they all die and all of them failed to inflict any damage.

Turn 3:
For all four turns I tried to kill one skeleton, but finally I did it. This time, luck was not on my side, I rolled bad and drew impossible objectives. The game ended with a Death victory, with a score of 7 - 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment