Chaos Space Marines vs Space Wolves


Mission : Maelstorm of War - Tactical Escalation
Deployment: Hammer and Anvil
Points limit: 2000
Lists:

Chaos Space Marines:
Spearhead Detachment: Legion: Alpha Legion
  • HQ
    • Warpsmith
    • Chaos Lord equipped with Combi-Bolter and Blade of the Hydra
  • Elites
    • Helbrute equipped with Missile launcher and Reaper autocannon 
  • Heavy Support
    • 8-man Havocs equipped with 4 x Missile launcher and 4 x Boltguns
    • Chaos Predator equipped with 2 x Lascannon, Twin Lascannon and  Combi-Bolter
    • Chaos Vindicator equipped with Combi-Bolter
    • Defiler equipped with Combi-Bolter, Havoc launcher and Reaper autocannon
    • Obliderators
Battalion Detachment: Legion: World Eaters
  • HQ
    • Daemon Prince equipped with 2 x Malefic talon
    • Dark Apostle
    • Exalted Champion equipped with Power Sword
  • Troops
    • 30-man Bloodletters
    • 5-man Chaos Space Marines equipped with Bolt Pistol, 4 x Chainsword and Chainaxe
    • 10-man Khorne Berzerkers equipped with Chainsword and Chainaxe
  • Dedicated Transport
    • Chaos Rhino equipped with 2 x Combi-Bolter 

Space Marines:
Battalion Detachment: Chapter: Space Wolves
  • HQ
    • Logan Grimnar
    • Njal Stormcaller in Runic Terminator Armour
  • Troops
    • 9-man Blood Claws equipped with 8 x Bolt Pistol, 7 x Chainsword, Power Axe, Frost sword and Storm Bolter
    • 6-man Grey Hunters
    • 20-man Conscripts
  • Elites
    • Lone Wolf in Terminator Armour equipped with Storm shield and Thunder hammer
    • Lukas the Trickster
    • 5-man Wulfen equipped with 4x Storm Shield, 4x Thunder Hammer and Frost claws
  • Fast Attack
    • Skyclaws equipped with 2 x Thunder hammer
  • Heavy Support
    • Land Raider equipped with Multi-melta, Storm bolter, Twin heavy bolter, 2 x Twin lascannon
  • Dedicated Transport
    • Drop Pod equipped with Deathwind launcher
    • Razorback equipped with Storm bolter, Twin assault cannon


The Deployment:
I places all my Alpha Legion on the on the upper right corner and I spread all my World Eaters units so that my adversary could not drop in my deployment zone.
My adversary places his Conscripts and Grey Hunters in buildings to hold objectives and the rest in transports or reserves.

Space Wolves Turn 1:
Vehicles moved forward and everybody dropped 9" away. Landraider did 7 wounds to my Predator and the Razorback took out some Bloodletters that were also assaulted, I lost a few but they managed to kill all their foes. Also the Obliderators were assaulted and sadly they died. My Rhino suffered 7 wound, one in shooting and 6 in combat.


Chaos Space Marines Turn 1:
I repaired one wound on the Predator. I shot all the heavy weapons at the Wolfen, I killed one and wounded another. My Marines and characters killed in combat the Skyclaws and the Bloodletters slayed the warlord. Berserkers killed the Lone Wolf.
 
Space Wolves Turn 2:
Landraider did 4 more damage to the Predator. Razorback killed a few Bloodletters. Wolfen killed the rest of the Bloodletters, a Marine and the Dark Apostle.


Chaos Space Marines Turn 2:
I repaired 3 wound on the Predator. I shot the last Wolfen the Meltagun from the Warpsmith. All heavy weapons went into the Landraider doing only 7 damage. Berserkers assaulted the Drop Pod and killed it.

Loosing his top units, my adversary conceded. I was also leading 5-1.
This was a nice combination, high combat units and heavy shooting units.

No comments:

Post a Comment