Skaven vs Humans





Kick-off:
Pouring Rain: It's raining, making the ball slippery and difficult to hold. A -1 modifier applies to all catch, intercept, or pick-up rolls.
Humans win the roll-off and chose to be the kicker. The ball is set on the far back but doesn't bounce much.


Skaven Turn 1:
He grabs the ball and passes it, but fails to catch it and the ball drops right behind the middle of the pitch. (Forgot to take photo).

Humans Turn 1:
I drop a few guys and grab the ball.

Skaven Turn 2:
They surround the ball and both my player and the opponent fall but the ball scatters in the arms of a Gutter Runner.

Humans Turn 2:
I do exactly the same and manage to stun the guy with the ball.

Skaven Turn 3:
They manage to pick up the ball and beat me a bit.

Humans Turn 3:
I manage to punch a few rats, kill one and I grab the ball.

Skaven Turn 4:
Retribution time! Skaven managed to kick the shit out of me and get 2 KOs.

Humans Turn 4:
I get up my guys and share a few punches.

Skaven Turn 5:
They make a path to get the ball, they pick it up and box it near the edge of the pitch.

Humans Turn 5:
I didn't manage to do much, pushed and kick a few vermin scum.

Skaven Turn 6:
They drop a few bodies and the box advances.

Humans Turn 6:
I go for the ball annnnnnndddd my guy dies. At least I made the skaven drop the ball.

Skaven Turn 7:
A Gutter Runner fails to pick up the ball and it bounces out of the pitch and back on to it but closer to my end zone.

Humans Turn 7:
I only manage to push the Gutter Runners around and surround the ball.


Skaven Turn 8:
Skaven go for my guys on the left and both players get knocked down.

Humans Turn 8:
I try to kick as many rats as I can but my blitzer was spotted by the referee and got kicked out of the game.

Half time:
I add my reserve and one of the KO'd guys come back into play. My adversary replaces his dead lineman with the one in reserves.
 We set up the players for the second half and I received the ball.

Humans Turn 9:
I stun one rat and I fail to pick up the ball.

Skaven Turn 9:
The hoard of rats beat and push their way to the ball.

Humans Turn 10:
I managed to push the pack back a little 

Skaven Turn 10:
The pack pushes my guys out of the way and they pick up the ball.

Humans Turn 11:
I finally manages to hurt the bastards and I kill a thrower and KO a Gutter Runner.

Skaven Turn 11:
They push me away from the ball, a Gutter Runner grabs it and scores, putting the Skaven in the lead. TOUCHDOWN!
 I get my KO'd guy back on the field.
 Skaven remain with the same formation.

Humans Turn 12:
I receive the ball, it bounces out of the pitch and I give it to my blitzer. I form a box around the ball and start kicking ass. The only problem was that it was my ass since one of my guys got KO'd.

Skaven Turn 12:
They efficiently start to break my box, killing a lineman.

Humans Turn 13:

I try to strengthen up my box, I fail and a cather dies.

Skaven Turn 13:
My boys start to go down like flies, one of them is killed and the ball is completely surrounded. A Gutter Runner is spotted when he fouled and gets kicked out of the game.

Humans Turn 14:
I gather my remaining guys and manage to KO a Gutter Runner.

Skaven Turn 14:
Skaven go for the ball but get only pushes and gets my blitzer out of the box. 

Humans Turn 15:
I dodge with my blitzer and go for it 2 times. At this moment my guy was safe and ready to score.

Skaven Turn 15:
The rats weren't happy so they beat the crap out of my guys. 

Humans Turn 16:
Last turn save, I score. TOUCHDOWN!

Game end in a DRAW.
Intense game, again I suffered heavy losses, I had 5 players dead and 1 KO. I got really lucky when I was pushed out of the box otherwise it would have been a sure loss.
Both me and my adversary had fun and we will continue playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment