Ogre Kingdom vs Skaven


Point Limit: 1500
Deplyment type: Second deployment type - on short table edges

Skaven: 
  •  Heroes
    • Screaming Bell
    • Warlord Spinetail
  • Units
    • 40-man Clan Rats equipped with Rusty Spear and Shields
    • 30-man Stormvermin equipped with Halberd & Shield
    • 6-man Rat Ogors
  • War Machines
    • Doomwheel 
Ogre Kingdom:
  • Heroes
    • Tyrant
    • Thundertusk Beastrider
  • Units
    • 3-man Leadbelchers
    • 2 x 3-man Ogors
    • 2-man Mournfang Pack
    • 40-man Grots
  • War Machines
    • Ironblaster
The Deployment:
We both deployed near the middle of the table, I didn't had much to much shooting so it was in my advantage that I was close to the enemy. Since I had fewer units I started the match.

Skaven Turn 1:
I casted Cracks Call from the Screaming Bell on the shooty Ogres and killed one, my Rat Ogors managed to shoot down a whole unit of Ogors and my Clan Rats killed a lot of the Grots.

Ogors Turn 1:
 My Bell it's reduced to half of it's starting wounds from the Beastriders. The Tyrant doesn't make it into combat. One Ogor dies when charging the Doomwheel but they leave me in only one wound. I kill one of the Mournfang, a lot of Grots and I loose some Clan Rats.

Skaven Turn 2:
I don't do much, I kill the rest of the Grots and one Ogor, but I loose the Doomwheel.

Ogors Turn 2:
My Screaming Bell is slain and also most of my Clan Rats.

Ogors Turn 3:
The Tyrant, the Ogor and the Mournfang charge my Stormvermin and get obliterated. The Beastrider and the shooty units kill 4 of my rat Ogors and I lose another to the Battleshock.

Skaven Turn 3:
Spinetail charges the Ironblaster and the Stormvermin kill the Beastriders.

Ogors Turn 4:
A really bad turn for my opponent since he only manages to kill 1 Stormvermin.

Skaven Turn 4:
Stormvermin kill the Ironblaster.

Skaven Turn 5:
Stormvermin kill the Leadbelchers, cleaning the board.

I had no idea that Stormvermin are so good, they are the MVP of this match. I had really good dice rolls and a lot of attacks with whese guys. My next order will definitely be a box of Stormvermin.






No comments:

Post a Comment