Goblins vs Dwarfs





Kick-off:
For this game we have Perfect Blood Bowl weather.
I win the coin toss and I chose to be the receiver.

Goblins Turn 1:
First I want to mention that the Squig is the Ooligan, Goblin with pink on base is the Looney and the Goblin with pink around his base is the Bomma. I grabbed the ball, hand it over to another Goblin and moved to box it near the Troll. Troll pushed his adversary and the Looney smashed his chainsaw in a blocker.

Dwarfs Turn 1:
They moved in my face and started to push my little Goblins around.

Goblins Turn 2:
I disengaged and ran as much as I can with the ball. The Looney droped his chainsaw and got hit in the face with it, forcing a turn over.

Dwarfs Turn 2:
They managed to put down most of my guys and surround the ball. Also we have the first casualty, a Goblin got KO'd.

Goblins Turn 3:
I got up some of my guys then I threw a bomb at the runner, he managed to catch it and threw it back knocking down the Goblin with the ball.

Dwarfs Turn 3:
They repeat the process of kicking my ass, runner grabbed the ball and advanced. Also they got 2 more KO's. I moved one Goblin to the reserves box so I don't forget that I have 4 reserves.

Goblins Turn 4:
I tried to stop the ball by pushing the runner out of the pitch, but I fail and my Goblin got KO'd.

Dwarfs Turn 4:
They just ran over my players and got a lot closer to my end zone.

Goblins Turn 5:
There was no way for me to get to the ball so I tried to beat the Dwarfs left behind.

Dwarfs Turn 5:
They killed one Goblin then scored. TOUCHDOWN!!! 

Goblins Turn 6:
I got one KO'd guy back and added the 4 reserves that I had. I received the ball, it bounced of the pitch so I gave it to one of the free guys, moved him as much as I could. I threw a bomb and managed to drop 3 guys with it. All the free players moved to box the ball.

Dwarfs Turn 6:
They moved in close to my box but didn't managed to hurt it.

Goblins Turn 7:
I dogged with most of the Goblins and the Troll KO'd the Troll Slayer (how ironic). If you see that my adversary has a lot of re-rolls it's because I did a ton of illegal procedures.

Dwarfs Turn 7:
They didn't manage to break my box, instead they KO'd my Bomma.

Goblins Turn 8:
I cleared the way for the ball and scored. TOUCHDOWN!!!
My Looney comes back into play and my adversary regained his Troll Slayer.

Dwarfs Turn 8:
I set up the ball it bounces out of the pitch, so it was given to the lonely runner. Dwarfs go for the kill but fail.

Half time:
Score was 1-1 and I still had 3 KO'd guys. I set the ball and for the first time it doesn't bounce of the pitch, but it bounces right in front of a Dwarf.

Dwarfs Turn 9:
Runner picks up the ball and he got boxed. Rest of the Dwarfs tried to hurt my Goblins and for the first time my opponent got an Attacker Down. TURN OVER

Goblins Turn 9:
I surrounded the box with everything I could but I only got a push.

Dwarfs Turn 10:
Dwarfs only punched my guys to the ground, but also got the ball out of the box.

Goblins Turn 10:
I charge the ball with 2 little guys, they knocked down the Dwarf, ball bounces on one of the Goblins, he fails to catch it, then it bounces over to the second Goblin and he caught it. Still... it's a TURN OVER. 

Dwarfs Turn 11:
The bastards killed another one of my guys and stunned the Goblin holding the ball.

Goblins Turn 11:
Since we were playing BLOOD BOWL, I went for maximum glory and luck. I dodged, picked up the ball, dodged 3 more times and a 'go for it' and I score. Unbelievable TOUCHDOWN!!!
Goblins were in the lead and got 3 guys back on the pitch.

Dwarfs Turn 12:
Ball yet again bounced in front of a Dwarf. Runner picked it up then he got boxed. The rest KO'd a Goblin.

Goblins Turn 12:
I threw another bomb and knocked down 2 guys, the Looney killed a Blitzer and the Troll punched the brains out of a Blocker.

Dwarfs Turn 13:
Dwarfs only managed to knock down a couple of my guys. 

Goblins Turn 13:
I got my guys up and surrounded the ball as much as I can. I also managed to stun the Troll Slayer and knock down 2 other guys.

Dwarfs Turn 14:
They breached my line of defense by knocking out 2 Goblins .

Goblins Turn 14:
I got in the tackle zone with everything I could and the Looney killed the Runner with the ball. The ball bounced right in the arms of the Ooligan.

Dwarfs Turn 15:
They blasted towards the ball. 

Goblins Turn 15:
Looney killed another Dwarf. A Goblin dodged, picked up the ball and ran as far away as he could ensuring victory for the Goblins. Game ends Goblins 2 - 1 Dwarfs.

Again my guys were most of the time KO'd, but the Stunty and Dodge rule make the Goblins playable. Also, get a Looney! He is definitely the MVP of my team. This is my first win and I can't believe I did it with Goblins, the team I was most afraid of because of the low strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment