Orcs vs Underworld Denizens





Kick-off:
For this game we have Perfect Blood Bowl weather.
My opponent won the coin toss and choose to be the receiver.
On the kick-off table got a free one square movement.

Underworld Turn 1:
Goblin with the ball want to get thrown over the defense line but the Troll is hungry and tries to eat him. Goblin gets scared and runs away.

Orcs Turn 1:
My guys get in their face and knock down the Troll.

Underworld Turn 2:
Blitzer pushes the orc on the right, clearing the way. Goblin hands off the ball to a rat which runs directly towards the end zone.
(forgot to take picture)

Orcs Turn 2:
I go for the ball and manage to drop the Skaven and pick up the ball.


Underworld Turn 3:
Blitzer KO'd an Orc lineman and the rest of the team gets closer to the ball.

Orcs Turn 3:
I cracked as many heads as I could and boxed the ball.

Underworld Turn 4:
They try to break the box but they fail.

Orcs Turn 4:
I drop everybody around the box and I advance it.


Underworld Turn 5:
Everybody gets up and surrounds the box.

Orcs Turn 5:
Box advanced and KO's a Goblin.

Underworld Turn 6:
They surrounded the box but did not manage to hurt it.
(forgot to take photo...again)

Orcs Turn 6:
I cleared a path and went for the TOUCHDOWN!!!


Underworld Turn 7:
Both Orc and Underworld KO'd players rejoin the game.
A Goblin failed a dodge and it was a turn over.

Orcs Turn 7:
I didn't move but I managed to knock down a Skaven player.

Underworld Turn 8:
Skaven Thrower hands off the ball to a Goblin but he fails to catch it.

Orcs Turn 8:
I tried to hurt the opposing team and got a Goblin KO'd.

Half time:
Score was 1-0 for Orcs. KO'd Goblin comes back into play.

Orcs Turn 9:
I dropped the Troll, grabbed the ball and box it.

Underworld Turn 10:
Fuck knows what happened... but somehow I lost the ball and I forgot to take pictures for 2 turns

Orcs Turn 11:
I try to get as many guys closer to the ball as I can and I KO'd both Skaven throwers.

Underworld Turn 11:
Goblin advanced with the ball.

Orcs Turn 12:
Blitzers punch the Goblin to sleep and pick up the ball.

Underworld Turn 12:
Troll and one of my lineman punch each other to sleep.

Orcs Turn 13:
I ran with the ball and started to box it.

Underworld Turn 13:
A Goblin fails a dodge and it's a turn over.

Orcs Turn 14:
Again I advanced and boxed the ball.

Underworld Turn 14:
They all got up and pushed my guys in the middle of the board.

Orcs Turn 15:
TOUCHDOWN!!!

Underworld Turn 15:
Skaven failed to pick up the ball and it's a turn over.

Orcs Turn 16:
I punched a goblin.

Underworld Turn 16:
Skaven grabs the ball but he doesn't like the Goblins face and refuses to hand it to him.


Game ends 2-0 for Orcs.
It was a nice game, I faced an opponent with much more experience then me but with some unlucky turns for him, I managed to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment