Dwarf vs Chaos Dwarf




The Kickoff:
My opponent wins the coin toss and chooses to be the receiver.

The kick-off event gives me a free turn with players that are not in tackle zones.

Ball bounces out of the field, Chaos gives the ball to a Hobgoblin in the middle of the field.

Chaos Dwarfs Turn 1:
They free the way on the left of the field and run with the ball. Rest of the team starts knocking my guys but they get interrupted when they get an attacker down causing a turnover.

Dwarfs Turn 1:
I hit back, I free some of my guys and go for the ball. I get it and I start to box it.

Chaos Dwarfs Turn 2:
Again they hit my guys, but the ball is to far for them to reach it. 

Dwarfs Turn 2:
I make a path for the ball carrier and run as much as I can. I get interrupted when I got an attacker down.

Chaos Dwarfs Turn 3:
I was to far away for the enemy blockers to get. A Hobgoblin gets near my guy but fails to hurt him.

Dwarfs Turn 3:
I free the ball carrier and run with him.

Chaos Dwarfs Turn 4:
No way my opponent could stop me from scoring so he beats my guys.

Dwarfs Turn 4:
TOUCHDOWN!

Chaos Dwarfs Turn 5:
Kick-off allows my opponent to move one square with every player. Ball bounces out of the field again and is given to a Hobgoblin.

Chaos Blockers kick the Dwarf on the right and the Goblin runs with the ball.

In the middle of the field the Minotaur kills my Troll Slayer and a Dwarf KO's my Runner.

Dwarfs Turn 5:
I go for the ball carrier but I fail to hurt him.

Chaos Dwarfs Turn 6:
Hobgoblin gets help then he runs with the ball.

Dwarfs Turn 6:
No way I can stop the touchdown, but I managed to KO two Hobgoblins.

Chaos Dwarfs Turn 7:
TOUCHDOWN! Score is 1-1.

Dwarfs Turn 7:
Kick-off gives my opponent one re-roll. Ball is set and it remains in the field.

I pick up the ball with the Runner, pass it to a Blocker but he fails to catch it.

Chaos Dwarfs Turn 8:
They hurt my guys until they get an attacker down.

Dwarfs Turn 8:
No need to waste time on the ball, I go for kills but I get an attacker down on the first die.

Dwarfs Turn 9:
Ball bounces near the fields edge.

I manage to pick up the ball, pass it, catch it and then go for it 2 times. I was amazed of the luck I had. My dwarfs break the middle of the field and stun the Minotaur.

Chaos Dwarfs Turn 9:
Two Hobgoblins punch my Blitzer and I drop the ball. Rest of the team beats the hell out of mine.

Dwarfs Turn 10:
Retaliation time! I punch some Goblins to the ground and I get the ball back.

Chaos Dwarfs Turn 10:
Another Hobgoblin comes to help to get the ball back but they fail.

Dwarfs Turn 11:
Not much I can do, so I box the ball.

Chaos Dwarfs Turn 11:
I get overwhelmed by Hobgoblins and lose the ball. The Chaos team is ready for a counter attack.

Dwarfs Turn 12:
One of my guys got so angry that he KO'd the ball carrier.

Chaos Dwarfs Turn 12:
They push me away from the ball and they pick it up.

Dwarfs Turn 13:
I concentrate all my forces on the ball and I manage to make my enemy drop it.

Chaos Dwarfs Turn 13:
They push some of my guys away from the ball. A Hobgoblin tries to get the ball but he fails a dodge and it's a turnover.

Dwafs Turn 14:
At this point the dwarfs are fighting more than they are interested in the ball.

Chaos Dwarfs Turn 14:
Still trying to get the ball but with no success.

Dwarfs Turn 15:
I push Chaos away, but still I fail to pick up the ball.

Chaos Dwarfs Turn 15:
Last desperate attempt to pick up the ball. It seams nobody is able to contain that ball.

Game ends in a draw. Final score was Dwarfs 1 - 1 Chaos Dwarfs. This game was more of a brawl than a actual game. It was sooooooo nice. I still think that Blood Bowl is the best game from Games Workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment