The Others: Sloth Abominations


Since I used these models in Warhammer, I decided that they should be painted next. I had no idea what is the assigned color for sloth, so I went online and found an article but I couldn't download it so I painted the models as they were drawn in the rule book of the game.
First I covered the gaps with liquid green stuff.

I primed the models with white.

I painted the whole model with fresh tone from Revel.

I washed the lower part of the models with Athonian camoshade.

I washed the rest of the model with Reikland fleshshade.

I washed the brain looking things on the side with Leviathan purple.

I dry brushed the model with flesh tone.

Washed the edge of the mouth with Bael red.

Dry brush with Palid witch flesh and white Scar.

Painted the hands with black.

Dry brushed with Administratum grey and washed with Leviathan purple.

Painted the tongues with Genestealer purple and washed the second tongue with Fuegan Orange.

I painted the teeth with Administratum grey, Palid witch flesh and white Scar. I painted the base with Eshin grey and drew the lines with Averland sunset. Finally I washed the base around the model with Athonian camoshade.

No comments:

Post a Comment