Shadespire: Skaven vs Death Game 3&4


Watch the sneaky strategy of  Skaven and the brutality of Death.
Game 3:

Turn 1:
I placed my guys on objectives and I sent one rat to hold the enemy in place and I succeeded.

Turn 2:
One rat dies but I bring him back behind enemy lines. I use ploy cards to to make sure the enemy does not come in my territory.

Turn 3:
Four rats die but I bring them back every time, keeping the enemy in his deployment zone.

My sneaky strategy worked! Even thou my enemy scored 4 kill points I scored more from missions.
Game ended Skaven 9 - 6 Death.


Game 4:

Turn 1:
Death starts to build a wall so I can't attack their leader. I try to attack but fail every time, my rats get killed, but I bring them back.

Turn 2:
The wall of Death start to advance and keeps killing me.

Turn 3:
I charge with everything the enemy leader but he is to tough to kill.

I failed miserably this game and death played excellent. Game ended Skaven 2 - 8 Death.
Shadespire is a lot of fun and quick and we are going to continue playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment