Pestilent Vermin vs Elven Union - Second Half






We continued the game that we started a while ago. We stopped the game after the first half and the score was 1 - 1.
NOW! We are off to an amazing second half.

Pestilent Vermin Turn 9:
Both my KO'd players get back in the game, but none for the Elves. I pick up the ball with the rat in the back, pass it to the one in front of him then hand it off to the Poison-keeper, which goes for it 2 times. The guys on the line punch a few Elves to the ground.

Elven Union Turn 9:
They surround the ball but fail to steal it from me. Someone punched my Cardinal then a Lineman tries to foul him, but the referee sees him and sends him to the dungeon.

Pestilent Vermin Turn 10:
I clear the way for some rats to help the Poison-keeper, but I end up blocking myself. Nothing else to do but try a lot of dodges. The dice gods were on my side and I passed all the dodge rolls and TOUCHDOWN!!! The score is now Skaven 2 - 1 Elves.

Elven Union Turn 10:
The Elves get both their KO'd players back. For the kick-off event I get a free turn and I move on rat in the tackle zone of the elf in the middle of the board. Elves try the same tactic that I use, they grab the ball, pass it in front and fail the catch.

Pestilent Vermin Turn 11:
I sneak pass my opponents, pick up the ball, run with it and I try to protect it. In the mean time, the Ogre and the Cardinal knock some Elves to the ground.

Elven Union Turn 11:
They move to block the ball carrier.

Pestilent Vermin Turn 12:
I knock one elf out of the way, I dodge with the Poison-keeper and score a TOUCHDOWN!! Score is 3-1.


Elven Union Turn 12:
Kick-off event lets a player stand under the ball and he catches it. Thrower moves and hand the ball to the Cather. Blitzer makes a hole in my defense, then the Catcher runs as far as he cans.

Pestilent Vermin Turn 13:
I want to punch the ball carrier but I fail the go for it. TURNOVER!

Elven Union Turn 13:
Elves score a TOUCHDOWN! Score is now 3-2.

Pestilent Vermin Turn 14:
For the kick-off the opposing team gets a free turn, so they run under the ball and catch it.
I surround the ball and knock the player out. Everybody fails to to catch the ball and it end on empty square.

Elven Union Turn 14:
An elf punches the rat next to the ball, gets both defenders down on the dice. My guy gets stunned but his gets KO'd.

Pestilent Vermin Turn 15:
I manage to grab the ball, but my guy is all by himself.

Elven Union Turn 15:
They knock the players around the ball to the ground.

Pestilent Vermin Turn 16:
There wasn't much I could do. Some of my guys stood up and the rest pushed the Elves around.
The game was so intense that I forgot to take photos.

Elven Union Turn 16:
After we looked at the board there was a single way the Elves could score. The Catcher had to dodge at -3 (5+ with success), dodge at -1 (3+ with success), pick up at -1 (3+ with success), dodge (2+ fail), go for it (2+).

The game ended with the final score of Pestilent Vermin 3 - 2 Elven Union.
What a game!!!! Non stop action and idiots that can't catch the ball. I was really lucky with my rolls and the Elves played well.

No comments:

Post a Comment